We offer debt counselling or debt review, which is the process of managing debt so that consumers are able to meet their financial obligations without being blacklisted and return to a debt-free status.
What ezDebt does?
- We will access the full extent of your debt situation
- Take into account your assets you may have acquired
- Then calculate and provide a suitable debt remedy for Mitchell’s Plain consumers
- We take into account all your expenses, dependents and living requirements to prove a holistic approach to reducing debt.
- We will provide you with an acceptable standard of living while repaying your debts according to your affordability – this includes retaining the home and a vehicle where possible.
- We will provide you with an agreed, affordable and realistic monthly budget in order to resolve the situation in the shortest possible time
- Finally, we provide a repayment scheme acceptable to your creditors and confirmed by the court.
Why enter debt review in Mitchell’s Plain?
Debt review will not only reduce your monthly payments into a structured and more manageable repayment option but it will also help prevent repossession of assets in Mitchell’s Plain.
What should I pick ezDebt for my debt review?
At ezDebt, we strive to make this process as simple and as painless as possible so that you can get on with the things that matter to you & not have to worry about bills and debts giving you a better quality of life.
What is Debt Counselling?
The National Credit Act formally introduced Debt Counselling to assist over-indebted consumers like yourself by developing a repayment plan, which is affordable to you as well as acceptable to all your Credit Providers.
This process is intended to assist over-indebted consumers struggling with debt, through budget advice, negotiation with credit providers for reduced payments and restructuring of debts.
To qualify for debt counselling, you need to be over-indebted as defined by the NCA – that is, you are unable to meet all your financial obligations in a timely manner. This is determined by a debt counsellor and basically, means that you can’t repay your minimum monthly instalments.
To contact us feel free to:
Call: 0211804554 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | SMS: ‘Debt’ to 41 565